I never thought I'd be a person to take a course on love let alone write one.
If you'd told me three years ago that I would one day help other women sort out their love lives I would have thought you were nuts
Because while I was having a great time in all the other areas of my life, my love life just wasn't working out the way I wanted it to.
And it had been like that for years.
I was as baffled as my friends were about the whole situation.
I was meeting plenty of guys just never the right guy
And I wasn't alone. All around me seemed to be great women, who were successful in all other areas of their lives, but who were stuck when it came to finding love.
There were plenty of courses on 'how to catch a man and keep him' or how to turn yourself into the kind of woman all men allegedly wanted you to be, but that was definitely NOT the kind of advice we were looking for.
Problem was there just wasn't any advice out there for women like us on what to do about it.
So Vicki and I decided we would do something about it.
We figured that if we could sort my love life out then we could sort out anyone's.
And so that is exactly what we did...
It was such a success that within 6 months we had started up Project Love to share what we were learning about approaching love and relationships in a whole new way.
News of what we were up to (and the success of it) quickly spread and soon we were running workshops, doing talks at Soho House, featuring in Psychologies, Grazia and Glamour and coaching the fabulous love-stuck ladies of London to help them sort out their love lives once and for all.
After two years of helping 100s of women sort their love lives out, we finally put everything we had learnt about
how to transform your love life into one course...
Welcome to Get Ready for Love
We cannot wait to see what it does for you!
Get Ready for Love is designed to take you on a journey that will shift you into a whole new way of thinking about love and relationships...
What it is in a nutshell...
Get Ready for Love is a 30 day online course designed to take you on a journey that will shift you into a whole new way of thinking about love and relationships.
It contains the 30 essential lessons that we’ve found to be the most effective and powerful to get you ready for love and on your way to a happy and healthy relationship.
How it works
We've designed the course so that you can start it at any time, do it from anywhere in the world and at your own pace.
What it will do for you
- Find out why you've been getting so stuck when it comes to your love life
- Discover the blocks that have been stopping you from finding love and how to clear them away
- Learn why you've been attracting the wrong kind of guys into your life and how to start attracting the right kind of guys
- Realise the importance of cultivating a loving relationship with yourself and learn how to start doing that
- Learn how to become a magnet to the kind of relationship you really deserve
- Learn how to let your guard down, turn that green light on and make yourself available
- Discover a whole new way to approach dating - one that is intelligent and fun
- Learn how to maximise your chances of meeting quality available guys
- Feel genuinely excited about what lies ahead!
What you get
- The full Get Ready for Love journey fed to you in 30 powerful, bite-sized lessons
- Videos bursting with energy and love from Selina & Vicki as they guide you through the course
- Audio tutorials that you can download and listen to on the go
- Guided visualisations
- Special guests sharing their wisdom and secrets to finding love
- A 42-page workbook to accompany the course
Special guests throughout the course...
Jody Shield, author of 'Life Tonic Sessions'
The alternative therapist and inspirational speaker who is currently taking London by storm with her powerful and down-to-earth healing sessions - joins us to talk about the importance of healing old wounds when you're getting ready for love and how you can start your own healing journey today
Marianne Cantwell, best-selling author, TED Talk Speaker and branding expert
brings us a killer crash course on how to approach online dating in a whole new way so that you are attracting the right kind of people - your kind of people - with your photos alone! It is crammed with so many amazing tips, it could be a course all on its own!
Helen Johnson, EFT practitioner
teaches you the tools to deal with those dating nerves.
From fears to awkward conversations or just pre-date jitters, she has just the tricks up her sleeve to help you slip back into a space of calm.
Plus.. a ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP to the Love Zone
The Love Zone is our private facebook group that accompanies the course where you can hang out with like-minded women, share your progress and ask for help when you need it. We pop into the Love Zone on a weekly basis to join in the conversations and offer guidance.
“Thank you for the beautiful community you are creating in the Love Zone! It’s so heartwarming to feel that in reality people have so much good in them just waiting to be shared. What you are cultivating by creating a space for that is truly so special and I felt compelled to let you know how wonderful I think that is. THANK YOU!” -- Holly