Yippeeee! It's here, it's finally here!!
We could not be more excited to announce that...
‘Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018’
Your guide to thriving in 2018 - is now live on Kickstarter!
* Available for a limited time only *
This month we have been all about dreaming big and turning Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018 into a book really is a dream come true!
For those of you that haven't done it before, Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018 is an end-of-year guide that helps you to do two things:
- To say a proper Goodbye to your year as it comes to an end, reflecting on all that you’ve done, all that you’ve learnt and all that you’re grateful for. The lessons, the love, the achievements, the people and the moments that marked this year and made it unique.
- And to say Hello to a brand new one with a clear focus and intention for the year ahead, with simple, tangible actions that help bring it to life. Looking at what activities, people, places you want to fill your life with in this coming year, what dreams you want to bring to life, what you want to learn and what you want to make happen in 2018.
Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018 then becomes your guide to help you navigate your way through the new year making sure you stay focused on the things that are most important to you.
And for the first time ever we have created a brand new Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018 audio to help you go even deeper into the process so that you have two coaches by your side to help you really get clear on what you want your 2018 to be all about.
We love the idea of Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018, becoming the new ‘New Year's’ tradition for as many people as possible this year. And this is where we need your help!
* Come on over and take a look at it on Kickstarter, watch the video and take a close-up look at the beautiful design by Ruth Ridgeway,
* Order yourself a copy (or 4 - they make perfect Xmas gifts and we do a lovely discount when you buy for you and your friends).
* Spread the word to your friends, work colleagues, family members, loved ones by sharing the Kickstarter link: http://bit.ly/goodbye2017hello2018
If we reach our funding goal by 26th November then Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018 goes to print and we’ll all have it in our hands by the Christmas holidays. Woohoo!
Thank you so much in advance for your continued support and love.
Here's to making 2018 a year to remember and making dreams come true!
Selina & Vicki xxx